Contrary to popular belief, cannabis is not strictly used to relax and unwind on the couch after a long day. Different strains can be grown for different purposes, with certain strains helping medical issues like insomnia and eating disorders. Other daytime strains, like the ones we are about to share with you, give the user a motivational high and a boost of energy to finish out the day.=
Since this kind of strain is still fairly new, we are sharing our picks for the safest cannabis strains to help with energy. Remember, marijuana affects every person differently, so try out these strains according to the reception in your body.
Let’s take a look:
- Tangerine Power: This two-powered strain has been known to give the physical body a jolt, while keeping the mind relaxed and at ease. It’s the perfect strain for those considering simple-minded tasks, as well as energy intensive chores. Right now, Tangerine Power is being used to treat headaches, eating disorders, stress, and other mental anguish that can create physical problems.
- Mango Kush: Mango Kush will provide you with probably the strongest energy punch of all of the cannabis strains today, as the happy bliss side-effect is almost immediate. The energy comes with it, which means you want to have activities and chores lined up the second you consume the cannabis. Although the comedown isn’t too hard, it can be overwhelming if you consume too much of this cannabis at once. Mango Kush, like Tangerine Power, treats headaches, stress, and muscle spasms.
- Pucker: This cannabis strain has been known to put users in a “hurry.” Although concentration may be lacking, anxiety will diminish, which will provide you with the hutzpah to go ahead and finally complete that task that was stressing you out. Pucker has been around for awhile medically, used to treat exhaustion, anxiety, mental anguish, and minor aches and pains.
- Durban Poison: This uplifting strain is known to contain high levels of THCV, making it the “espresso” of cannabis. Durban Poison creates a stimulating and clear-headed high that contains no side-effects of being high, which means it’s a great daytime energy alternative if you need to go into work, interact with clients, and so forth. This is a cannabis that wakes you up and leaves you ready to seize the day ahead of you.
- Harlequin: If you are someone not keen on THC, or your body does not react well to it, then consider Harlequin as your alternative solution. This is a CBD-high strain that provides a weightless sensation with very minimal psychoactive effects. Great for treating pain, experience a laser-focus and boosted energy burst that is used for strength training, aches and pains, and long-term projects.
There are a variety of other cannabis strains to help with energy abundance and performance today. These are our favorite picks based on our experiences. Remember to use cannabis according to your body’s response! Contact Green Relief today to start your alternative health regimen.