It’s no secret that the CBD industry is exploding in profitability, with experts predicting the industry will pull in $16 billion by 2025. Therefore, millions of growers are testing their hand at creating excellent CBD cannabis strains that are received warmly and effectively by users. With so many options for you to consider, you are probably asking yourself: where do I begin?
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the top trending CBD strains in the world right now. Let’s review the very best of the best:
- Remedy: Right now, Remedy is the go-to cannabis strain for anxiety, pain, and inflammation. As a CBD-dominant that is known for its ability to provide mental and physical remedy within seconds of its consumption, over 2018, the search for this cannabis strain soared 660% when compared to the previous year. Everyone wants to get their hands on their own personal remedy – can you blame them?
- Dancehall: Coming in with a 550% increase in Internet searches over the year of 2018 is Dancehall, a sativa-dominant hybrid with a 1 to 1 ratio of CBD to THC. After consuming Dancehall, you’ll find yourself feeling relaxed, yet filled with energy to complete the tasks ahead of you. That makes it one of the most popular daytime CBD strains available right now – it’s a functional high that will actually improve your day-to-day performance.
- Nordle: This is another CBD strain that consumers are desperately trying to find, with a 460% increase in Internet searches last year. The resulting Nordle strain is a 1 to 1 hybrid of Afghani and Skunk, which means it provides pain and muscle relief to those in need. Although this CBD strain will certainly get you high, it will not be as intense as other strains, which means the comedown is much more manageable. Do note: this CBD strain is rarer than Dancehall and Remedy.
- Ringo’s Gift: Named aptly for its founder, Ringo’s Gift is a hybrid CBD strain made of Harle-Tsu and ACDC. As a full-on CBD-driven strain, Ringo’s Gift has an average ratio of 24 to 1 CBD/THC. It’s safe to say it’s one of the most popular CBD-only strains in demand right now.
- ACDC: Perhaps the most popular CBD strain in the world right now, ACDC is a phenotype of Cannatonic with a 20 to 1 CBD to THC ratio. Therefore, ACDC is a great way to experience all of the benefits of cannabis without the obvious high feeling. It is creeping its way up the search results right now, with a serious boost in searches so far in 2019.
We’d like to give honorable mentions to MediHaze, CBD Shark, and The Wife, as they came close to making our list.
CBD strains get popular for a reason – they work, and they are expertly concocted. Therefore, we recommend considering these top trending CBD cannabis strains the next time you are shopping for your alternative medicine. Contact Green Relief today to start applying for your Florida Medical Marijuana Card.